Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Day 10 of 12 Days of Creepmas!

It's sad.....we're already on Day 10....it's almost over! I've really really enjoyed every bit of the hop this year....you're all amazing!

Our winners for day 9's Smeared Ink Vouchers are Julia and Donna! Please email me at smearedinkstamps@gmail.com to claim your prize!

Your first stop for the hop is Lady B

Also - don't forget to stop by our challenge blog, Smudgy Antics, and enter into our color challenge! This challenge will run for two weeks so you have plenty of time to enter :)

3 comments:

  1. I be hopping and hope to enter the challnge eventually. Glad it's 2 weeks this time. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you are publishing comments, but I just wanted you to know that you rock! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna me? I'm hoping! so enjoyed the hop! Want to do this next year myself. Such inspiration. Merry Creepmas. xxD

    ReplyDelete