Tuesday, October 4, 2011

31 Days of Halloween:Day 4- Yummy Glitter

Hello everyone! Welcome back to 31 Days of Halloween and Day 5 of our projects! I'm sure you've noticed that my post is up a little later than normal, but just a reminder that 9 am Pacific time is our deadline for posting. I wanted to mention it just in case you are an early hopper and come across a Wicked Blogger that doesn't have their post up; be sure to visit again after 9 am :)

So, above all the posts on this page you will find the winner's list for our sponsor prizes. Please don't forget to email me if you are a winner so I can get your info out to you for your wonderful prize! Once I've heard from you, I will remove your name up there. We've been getting lots of entries and love that you all are having so much fun with the scavenger hunt!

Today is another opportunity to win the fabulous Rick St Dennis digi set that he put together for us. We've decided to try something a little different and fun, so instead of finding a hidden image today, you can enter by emailing and telling me which Smeared Ink stamp set the image from my project today came from. Just in case you need a reminder about how awesome this digi set is, here's the pic again.

For my project today I went a little cutesy. As I mentioned before, I do have younger kids at home and sometimes they just like the cute stuff...so I made the first in a series of 3 canvases that will hang in my kitchen.



So, I am not going to give you details, as that would ruin the sponsor contest for today, but I hope you like it! I haven't yet decided how I would like to frame this; I will probably wait until I am done with the other two before deciding, but I will definitely share when I do.

Hope you have enjoyed taking a look! Now off you go to hop at all the other Wicked Blogs, whose link are in my sidebar. Have fun!

23 comments:

  1. This is so awesome! Love all the sparkles and beads. My daughter just walked up and said "I like the alien cupcake".(she's 7):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cool! I can't wait to see the rest! I'd love to have these in my home! hmmm thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at all the SPARKLE! I love, love, love it! I really love the way the different colors rainbow across the canvas and the TEXTURE! Fab!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!! I need sunglasses for all that sparkle! Gorgeous bling! Fabulous canvas, Tori! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a yummy cupcake Terra! I love alllll the sweet bling you added to it - such a cool idea for the background. There's a lot of beads there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great can't wait to see the rest
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, love all those beads - never thought to use them for a background. And I think I'll go to the kitchen and get a cupcake. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the background...that would be so awesome for a canvas!
    Not so sure where the cute is, LOL!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, great card, love all the sparkle and the cupcake is neat!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Terra,
    What a stunning job on your canvas art, it is so wonderful. I for sure cant wait till you have them all done and framed! Love the beading man you did a terrific job!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bling it on, girl! Awesomeness on canvas! Your little ones are going to love looking at (and touching) your artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  12. all the texture, fibers, glitter oh my!!!!! wonderful canvas! i can't wait to see the other two! i would love to touch this

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful project. I'm lovin' all the different beads and textures combined together.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Terra... This creation is absolutely awesome!!! Of course, I would love it... it's sparkly, glittery, and SHINY!!! I will stop in the middle of a store to look and touch something shiny... just ask Michael!!! I can't wait to see the other ones and how you decide to frame them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. now that is alot of glitter. Love the colors though.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable canvas! Love the cupcake and all the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, AMAZING - this is sooo coool. Fabulous creation :-)
    Hugz
    Ike xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so pretty !i actually really like it with just the base of glitter and fab texture!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the sparkle and the colours are gorgeous! Your cupcake looks good enough to eat :)

    Fiona. x

    ReplyDelete