Saturday, April 17, 2010

Blingy River Nymph

Two posts in one day, I am really rockin' today! I guess I'm just in a pretty creative mood. The card that I'm going to show you now was made for two challenges. The first is this week's Practical Scrappers Challenge, which is glitter and bling, and the second is the Challenge over at The Cuttlebug Spot, which is also bling.

For my card I used the Nymphs stamp set from Smeared Ink and some decorative paper from Stampin' Up. I colored my river nymph and then blinged her up using crystals, and also added some diamond glitter to her. Building my card was pretty simple, I just distressed and layered the papers, added some more glitter and crystals, and a couple of touches of marker. Finally I added in my saying on vellum, also from the Nymphs set.

Even though it is very simple, I absolutely adore this card and hope you enjoy it too!

*click for larger views




3 comments:

  1. Wow - this is simply a work of art. Just gorgeous! Love all the layers, colors and bling. Thanks so much for playing at Practical Scrappers.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! That stamp set is beautiful, and this card is divine!! Fab work as usual!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the coloring and the stamp!

    ReplyDelete